- Campaign Roles: added a small warning in the campaign roles page for the public role if the role has permissions but the campaign isn’t set to public.
- Attributes: re-did the entity attributes saving mechanism to result in less errors and loss of data. This also means new attributes can now also be “dragged” around when editing an entity.
- Filters: changing page keeps the set filters.
- Character filters: fixed the race filter.
- Quests: mentions in the quest characters, locations, items and organisation will now properly link to the mentioned entity. This required re-doing the existing mentions.
- Entity Recovery: recovering a calendar no longer loses most of the information.
- Calendar dashboard widget: future recurring events are now also included (for events occuring for the first time in the next two years from the current date)
- Journals and Quest: editing one of these entities that were linked to a deleted calendar no longer causes an error.