We are proud to release Kanka 0.34 which includes Entity Recovery as requested by the previous community vote by our amazing Patrons!
- Entity Recovery
- When deleting an entity in a boosted campaign, the entity is kept in the system for 30 days before it is permanently removed. This allows boosted campaign to recover entities using the new Recovery in the Campaign > Recovery submenu.
- Character Bulk Edit Age
- When bulk editing characters, you can now set the age field. If the new age starts with + or -, that value is added or subtracted to each selected character.
- Attribute Templates: you can now set Abilities as the target entity type.
- Entity Abilities
- Adding or removing an ability from an entity now updates the “last modified date” of that entity, useful for your dashboard widgets.
- The top entity abilities (filters) when viewing the abilities of an entity now sort alphabetically.
- The displayed entity abilities (after clicking on a filter) now default order by the type field.
- Patreon images for entities will now display again
- API: the abilities api was adding all attribute templates that were not set to any entity type.
- API: the calendar creation api was missing some boilerplate causing numerous issues when not providing all the available fields.
- Private campaigns were in some cases still visible to any logged in user.