This small update introduces the new Entity Actions UI, which unifies various actions that can be performed on an entity into a coherent experience, as well as a quantity of bug fixes.
- Entity Action UI: replaced the “update/move/delete” buttons, the Entity Files buttons, and Permissions button with a new Action UI above each entity that displays the various options.
- New “Copy  Mention” button which copies to the user’s clipboard the advanced mention of an entity.
- Entity Files is now a clearly visible UI.
- New Private toggler directly in the entity view.
- Campaign Roles: massively improved the campaign role manage interface.
- Tag Bulk Actions: ability to bulk edit the colour and parent tag.
- Calendar Form: replaced some of the tab texts with icons when on mobile to make the UI a bit friendlier.
- News: hides the “latest news” panel when on mobile.
- FAQ: added a line about deitites and religions.
- Code: updated the app to the Laravel 6.0 framework.
- Copy to campaign: under certain conditions, it was possible to copy to another campaign where the user didn’t have permissions to create an entity of that type.
- Menu Link: removed the tags option from bulk editing. Removed the bulk permissions option.
- Tags: “none” coloured tags had a white text on grey background when creating/editing an entity. This was fixed to black.
- Locations: bulk editing the parent location didn’t properly work.
- Entity Creation: automatically applying attribute templates didn’t add the attributes in the correct order.
- Searchable Dropdowns: fixed a bug where a request was sent to the server with each typed letter instead of waiting for the user to stop typing before searching, increasing the server load for no good reason.
- Calendar Widget: some calendars with an invalid year caused the whole dashboard to crash.
- Unlogged users can no longer order the various datagrids to avoid overloading the servers by crawlers.
- Conversations which should be visible to a public user always resulted in server errors.
- Dice rolls which should be visible to a public user sometimes resulted in server errors.
- Calendar Reminders: the recurring periodicity (month/year) didn’t always properly save.
- Calendar Widget: the “next day” button sometimes resulted in server errors.
- Attributes: the attributes tab was not visible to public users even if they had access to read the entity.
- Themes: fixed various issues with the Dark, Midnight and Future themes.