The first Patreon vote of 2020 is now closed, so it’s time for the roadmap for the beginning of the new year.
The amazing patrons were once again split between two features, with more features for the calendar taking a slight lead.
- More moon phases shown.
- Resetting each month on the first day of the week.
- Aliases for months.
- Named weeks.
- Weather options.
- Option to have the current day increase every day.
- Other tickets in the backlog depending on time and energy.
Magic & Powers
- Adding Magic and Powers as an entity type in Kanka, and being able to attach them to entities in a similar fashion to Inventories.
Once those features are done, I’ll continue working on voted features as progress is made in the order the patrons voted for.
- Attributes in the Entry field of an entity.
- Entity recovery.
- Saved filters.
The following are some other features and improvements I want to work on during the month.
- Continue working on the new user onboarding to make it easier to get started in Kanka.
- Restructuring the calendar Reminders code to allow more recurring options.
- Rebuilding the Inventory and some of the dashboard widgets with VueJS.
As usual, there’s a lot of stuff to work on. While I try and dedicate as much time as I can to improve Kanka, it is a hobby project meaning that other obligations come first. If you love the app and want to help me spend