With this first update for 2020 I’m fixing a bunch of bugs that were reported during the holidays and improving the experience for new users.
- Onboarding: the first campaign of a user will now include a Note with some help, as well as a default campaign dashboard with said note and the recently modified entities.
- Public Campaigns: added an indicator if the campaign is boosted.
- Maps: SVGs uploaded from Azgaar’s Fantasy Map Generator should have less inconsistencies.
- Entities: creating an entity using the “+” button next to a list will populate the list with the new entity again.
- API: setting a tag with a new or updated entity will properly save for all entities, not just characters.
- Bulk Permissions: changed the “User” default dropdown to “Ignore” and fixed Entity Notes permissions not being saved.
- Copy Entity: attributes order is now kept.
- Attributes: applying multiple attribute templates to an entity no longer breaks their order.
- API Docs: fixed the docs for entity notes.
- Quests: the entity can now be copied to other campaigns. This won’t copy related entities.
- D&D 5e Monster Block: Fixed damage resistances not showing, senses and languages been swapped, and a few typos.