This update brings to life the highly desired Bulk Editor for campaign admins!
- Bulk Editor
- Campaign admins have a new button “Bulk Edit & Batch Tagging” in entity lists.
- The previous “Private/Public” actions were removed and placed into this new interface.
- Maps: a colour selector has replaced the dropdown of predefined colours.
- Tags: added pink and brown as colour options.
- Calendars: reminders now use the same colour dropdown list as tags, adding a whole range of new visual options.
- Items: the size field has been added to the items list and added as a filter.
- Families: to be consistent with other entities in the app, families now have a type field.
- Item: it is now possible to order items by price. This will convert the field into an int in the background, so don’t expect 55 GP to be placed before 13 PP.
- API: new endpoint and docs to manage an entity’s inventory through the api, and added a new “has_custom_image” boolean on elements.
- Conversations: option to edit messages for up to an hour after they were posted.
- Dashboard: the recently modified list “next” button has been fixed.
- Entity Events: ordering on negative years should now produce the expected results on the Entity Events tab of an entity.
- Quick Creator: creating a note in the quick creator works again.