With the July Patreon vote now closed, it’s time for a new monthly roadmap.
The amazing patrons have voted for Relations to be improved.
- Add a visibility field à la entity notes to relation, to better control who can see relations.
- Add an Attitude field from -100 to 100 to track how entities feel towards each other.
- Add the option for a relation to be displayed on an entity’s menu (like Attributes)
- Add a way to keep track of mirrored relationships for when editing or deleting them.
The following are some other features and improvements I want to work on during the month.
- Performance: Improve the performance of the app to get less errors when the server is under heavy usage.
As usual, there’s a lot of stuff to work on. While I try and dedicate as much time as I can to improve Kanka, it is a hobby project meaning that other obligations come first. If you love the app and want to help me spend more time working on it, please consider supporting me on Patreon.