With the April Patreon vote now closed, it’s time for a new monthly roadmap.
The amazing patrons have voted for Maps to be the focus of the month. I’ll be away for two weeks during April, leaving me with less time to work on new features, which is why the scope is a lot smaller than the previous months.
- More options for map points.
- Better support on mobile.
- Private maps (so that your players can still view a location but not access the map).
- Promote the maps feature on the frontend and in the app. Most users don’t know about the maps feature.
- Overall making maps more “flashy”. The exact scope will be discussed more in detail during the month on the Discord.
The following are some other features and improvements I want to work on during the month.
- Dashboards: continous improvements to the new dashboards following user feedback.
- Text Editor: continue evaluating various text editors and options for improvement.
- Tutorials: produce more video tutorials for the app.
As usual, there’s a lot of stuff to work on. While I try and dedicate as much time as I can to improve Kanka, it is a hobby project meaning that other obligations come first. If you love the app and want to help me spend more time working on it, please consider supporting me on Patreon.