Today’s release brings some first itterations of long lasting community requests, as well as other new features and improvements.
- Attributes everywhere: Most entities can now have attributes.
- Attribute Templates: Members can now create attribute templates and apply them to entities to avoid recreating the same thing time and time again.
- Location Explorer: On the location tab, a new button “Exploration View” toggles the list to only show locations with no parent location, and clicking on a location shows the children location. This is very much a work in progress and will improve in the near future.
- Added a “Team” page in the “Other” sidebar menu, to thank the amazing people helping out.
- Several translation fixes for DE, pt-BR and ES have been done.
- Viewers can no longer delete entities using the “multi-delete” option. This was already fixes last week but not associated to a release.
As usual, feel free to join us on reddit to be part of the conversation!