Another week, another list of new features and bug fixes!
- Create Foreign Entity: In some forms, a “+” appears next to some dropdowns to easily create a new entity without having to change the interface. Might add a “is private” checkbox in here in the future.
- Move entities: It is now possible to move an entity. For example you can move your “note” to a “character”. Some information will be lost in the process, but not relations.
- Each element type has it’s own default image now, instead of recycling the same image.
- Better error page to warns the user that a report was generated, along with some useful links.
- Rich text: Image styling is now saved and “linking” no longer looses the link after a few saves.