Following the very successful launch of kanka.io today, a small update has already been deployed with various bug fixes and improvements.
– “Viewer” mode for campaign users that can only view elements. They cannot view “Journals”
– Added the “Release” log to inform users of new features and bug fixes
– Error with the HTTPS certificat on the www.kanka.io domain
– UI fixes where long names broke the design
– Limited the length of form fields to avoid an error due to text too long
– Fixed a bug where registering through facebook might generate an error
– Added a “Save & New” button on most forms to quickly create more entries
– Fixed removing a location that had children locations where an error would occure
I am incredibly humbled by the reaction to the app, and am incredibly motivated by people’s suggestions and feedback to make this app truely awesome. I have a backlog of various items that have priority including:
– Being able to remove a location or family once one has been selected
– Emails to confirm an account was created
– Redesigning the “invite” function to be more user friendly
– Adding a “Quest” entity related to characters, items and locations
– A random character generator
And the list goes on and on. But first some rest for the weekend.